Chopper falling through metal floor

Infy

Question

Has anyone else encountered issues with vehicles falling through metal floor on server restart since 1.0.2.4 I read that it is indeed fixed. However i also read that as the metal floor / chopper had been created prior to 1.0.2.4 This might be the reason i'm having this problem. Can anyone confirm please?

4 answers to this question

Has anyone else encountered issues with vehicles falling through metal floor on server restart since 1.0.2.4 I read that it is indeed fixed. However i also read that as the metal floor / chopper had been created prior to 1.0.2.4 This might be the reason i'm having this problem. Can anyone confirm please?

I have had this problem before, no longer have it though. But i cant fix any helicopters ontop of metal floors withouth them flipping out and exploding and taking out the base. I know there is a fix, i saw somone do something about when the server restarted they had a slight downward momentum or something making them fall through.

I found my wildcat used to do this, till I bought a new one and scrapped the old one, after the landing pad was completed.

I read somewhere (although it doesn't make too much sense to me!) that the server spawns things in, in the order they were created on the server. So if you had a helicopter before building your landing pad, it will spawn first, THEN your landing pad will spawn, which is why your chopper would fall through.

I finished my landing pad (made of wood though so I'm not sure if this still applies), purchased a new wildcat, and now it's sitting nicely on the pad after every restart.

Something to try at least. Didn't really make sense to me how that worked but meh, it's working :)