1.0.2.4 bike bug?

theballin7

Question

In my server we are having a problem where players would buy 1 of the two bikes at the trader and when it spawns in they cant get on it. i was wondering if anyone else is having this problem at all i have made a short video of me showing what i mean it happens with both bikes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fi5eTm6atc&feature=youtu.be

also i see this in the changelogs

[FIXED] Bicycles can no longer be locked and do not give you a key when purchased.

but it still gives me a key

edit: when i reboot server u can get on the bike just fine. but not if you just buy it

5 answers to this question

update your database as the bikes are called with another scripts via the db.

Could you be more specific where and what change in the database. I've gone thru the database -sql history on github and I haven't found the change yet.

The commit where this behavior was changed doesn't indicate any sql changes either.

https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/commit/50c6f8fa604b2d3cc6d0903bfcaf04e9abdd4aad

trade_any_vehicle is now trade_any_bicycle

INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` VALUES(5420, '["MMT_Civ",2]', 10, '[4,"ItemSilverBar",1]', '[2,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 0, 536, 'trade_any_bicycle');
INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` VALUES(5421, '["Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1",2]', 10, '[4,"ItemSilverBar",1]', '[2,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 0, 536, 'trade_any_bicycle');

Thanks for pointing out the change in `afile` -column.

I searched a bit and the changed lines are (including the ones you pasted):

INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` VALUES(5420, '["MMT_Civ",2]', 10, '[4,"ItemSilverBar",1]', '[2,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 0, 536, 'trade_any_bicycle');
INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` VALUES(5421, '["Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1",2]', 10, '[4,"ItemSilverBar",1]', '[2,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 0, 536, 'trade_any_bicycle');
INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` VALUES(5960, '["MMT_Civ",2]', 10, '[4,"ItemSilverBar",1]', '[2,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 0, 587, 'trade_any_bicycle');
INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` VALUES(5961, '["Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1",2]', 10, '[4,"ItemSilverBar",1]', '[2,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 0, 587, 'trade_any_bicycle');
INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` VALUES(6201, '["MMT_Civ",2]', 5, '[4,"ItemSilverBar",1]', '[2,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 0, 608, 'trade_any_bicycle');
INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` VALUES(6202, '["Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1",2]', 8, '[4,"ItemSilverBar",1]', '[2,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 0, 608, 'trade_any_bicycle');
INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` VALUES(6546, '["MMT_Civ",2]', 10, '[4,"ItemSilverBar",1]', '[2,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 0, 650, 'trade_any_bicycle');
INSERT INTO `Traders_DATA` VALUES(6547, '["Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1",2]', 10, '[4,"ItemSilverBar",1]', '[2,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 0, 650, 'trade_any_bicycle');

edit: I just noticed the line ID 5961 still has "trade_any_vehicle" on the SQL-file, even tho it should probably be "trade_any_bicycle" as rest of the bikes.