Log who destroy buildables?

SpreadKiller

Question

5 answers to this question

That is just to make the buildings stay longer / unlimited, Wont make it indestructable, And to be hones i dont want the buildings to be indestructable i want to catch the people who grief=Destroy the buildings and cars, Since that way i can just ban them and then i have less people to care about destroying buildings and cars ^^, But i believe theres a log that shows who shot(AT) people and how many bullets that hit, I've seen other server owners having the ability to do that, And if it can log how many bullets i shoot and what i shoot with then why wouldnt it be able to log who destroyed cars and buildables, Not sure if it does that, But i could really use it.

Thanks anyway @Chisel.

That is just to make the buildings stay longer / unlimited, Wont make it indestructable, And to be hones i dont want the buildings to be indestructable i want to catch the people who grief=Destroy the buildings and cars, Since that way i can just ban them and then i have less people to care about destroying buildings and cars ^^, But i believe theres a log that shows who shot(AT) people and how many bullets that hit, I've seen other server owners having the ability to do that, And if it can log how many bullets i shoot and what i shoot with then why wouldnt it be able to log who destroyed cars and buildables, Not sure if it does that, But i could really use it.

Thanks anyway @Chisel.

You didn't read far enough in that post ~ "You want to make the modular objects indestructible as well? Go here: http://dayzepoch.com...ructible-bases/"

I know you say you prefer to catch people and ban them, but I'm not sure why you would rather catch people than just remove the temptation?  Why not just take their ability to grief out?  That frees up everyones time including admins, to play instead of reading through logs hoping to catch someone.

Yea but lets say someone were to place an object, When hes placed it, He want it moved soo he wants to remove it, But he wouldnt be able to remove it since its indestructable :P.

Edit: It actuelly said in there it can allow you to destroy buildings untill restart, Thanks chisel, Really appreciated :).