Kind of dissapointed

Beani

To be enslaved to GTX for hosting has left a bad taste in my mouth I love my current hosting company I hope you guys are not going the Origins where we have to rent from a certain company to play this mod. I wont rent from them ever I hope you include fastpointgaming that service is great over there and I am a loyal customer to Rick and company. I love epoch and hope it will open up to other hosters because GTX is horrible for me and I just cant do it.

i fell you here bud:(  i am hoping they are the first to do the pre-order and this is only the beginning.  I just can not see such a huge change for the worse being the end of their thinking.  2nd this.  I love epoch its the best mod ever made for dayz IMO, but this will lead people to shit like H1Z1.  Please remember all the host that stood with you!

To be enslaved to GTX for hosting has left a bad taste in my mouth I love my current hosting company I hope you guys are not going the Origins where we have to rent from a certain company to play this mod. I wont rent from them ever I hope you include fastpointgaming that service is great over there and I am a loyal customer to Rick and company. I love epoch and hope it will open up to other hosters because GTX is horrible for me and I just cant do it.

Umm, you don't have to rent from just them. They have just opened up pre-orders before hand. Our files will be public in time. Also at 0.5 alpha we will open it up to all of our sponsors and select gaming communities for hosting. Once it goes public you can run your own server.

There is no exclusive deal with any GSP.

Thread locked.