InfiSTAR deleting mission boxes?

Tricks

Question

8 answers to this question

Does any of your mission box's spawn with 100oz briefcases? If it has 3 or more 100oz briefcases infiSTAR considers it a hacked box and spawns it 45 meters in the air.

Try to turn off the hacked box check in ahconfig.sqf and see if the problem still happens. If it is the hacked box check it is a easy fix to still have the check on but not effect your missions.

I turned it off and boom, boxes have gear. Thank you. Odd though becuase I have been running WAI and DZMS for a long time now without problem. Just updated InfiSTAR and this all happens.

So how can I fix this so InfiSTAR still checks for hacked boxes?

When I spawn my boxes (contains 3 briefs), make sure all non-admin plays stand back from the spawned boxe, then I remove the briefs from boxes, the have the player come and remove something from the box and then I just give them the briefs. Problem solved.

Haha are you serious?

Or you can just change the hackerbox check to check for more then 3 briefs as you cant always be there for every mission every time. Or you can change the check to check for something else that is common in a hacker box.

Haha are you serious?

Or you can just change the hackerbox check to check for more then 3 briefs as you cant always be there for every mission every time. Or you can change the check to check for something else that is common in a hacker box.

Yeah, I was pretty serious but I was talking about boxes that I spawn in for players (like a new player package). Sorry must've misunderstood the original post!