[Release] Base Building 1.2 by Daimyo21 With improvements 0.1 by kikyou2

After days of work i finally managed to get this working with epoch 1.0.1.1 I'm no scripter or anything but managed to get this working. :D (One issue white keypad on edit code but can still enter a code to change it. Can anyone help me fix this?)

Here is a link to a clean server.pbo and mission.pbo that's got base building 1.2 with  Base Building 1.2 and Improvements 0.1 (better and editable Key code, permanent Owner) from kikyou2 included.

link to his post here check for more info about the improvements.

http://opendayz.net/threads/release-basebuilding-1-2-improvements-0-1-better-and-editable-keycode-permanent-owner.10485/

I added some more stuff that you can build today. if your not happy with what i put in or you want to add some more stuff check out this guide.

http://opendayz.net/threads/how-to-add-more-buildings-to-base-building-1-2.9584/

Check out kikyou2's post here for his latest

version for epoch 1.0.1.1.

http://opendayz.net/threads/release-basebuilding-1-2-improvements-0-1-better-and-editable-keycode-permanent-owner.10485/page-9#post-53332

Credits

A huge thanks to daimyo21 for base building 1.2 mod

Original post

http://opendayz.net/threads/base-building-dayz-1-2-released.8579/

Also thanks to kikyou2 for the 0.1 improvements

Original post.

http://opendayz.net/threads/release-basebuilding-1-2-improvements-0-1-better-and-editable-keycode-permanent-owner.10485/

Right this has been bugging me for days now i have tried pretty much everything.

I got stuff building fine, saving to database fine but i have a issue with cars not saving there position it maybe only be cars lockable with keys im not sure. Also i don't think safes are saving gear. this is driving me nuts!!!!

i know it works well with epoch ive seen other servers with it.

Could someone be so kind to help out???

Cheers.

So far so good after spending the whole day i have got everything saving to the database cars/vaults everything saves positions!

Also this is with BaseBuilding 1.2 Improvements 0.1. changing of codes work the removal codes work.

The only issue is the change code keypad shows as white but you can still press the numbers and enter the code.

Still testing right now on a test server if Im happy with it i will put on my main server and see how that goes.

After i will upload a clean 1.0.1.1 Server.pbo and Mission.pbo.

Cheers!

Base building working great. (just the small issue of the white keypad when changing the code)

Here is a fresh epoch 1.0.1.1 server and mission pbo with basebuilding 1.2 and Improvements 0.1 for Chernaurs.

EDIT EDIT EDIT

Fixed all issues (but not the white keypad on edit code) everything working and saving now!!!!

If anyone could help with the white keypad problem that would be great!

Cheers!

Ty for the Awesome Share.

Only Problem i'm having at the moment is that after i installed this on Lingor .. every time i log in to my Char it spawns on a diff spot in the map. Not to sure where i made my mistake. 

don't think its ne thing to do with your additions lol .. the Problem is in between the Chair and the Keyboard >.<

Ty for the Awesome Share.

Only Problem i'm having at the moment is that after i installed this on Lingor .. every time i log in to my Char it spawns on a diff spot in the map. Not to sure where i made my mistake. 

don't think its ne thing to do with your additions lol .. the Problem is in between the Chair and the Keyboard >.<

I had this problem when setting up a Panthera server. go into your database and delete everything out of your character data table and object table and start again that fixed it for me something happen with my instance numbers and that fixed it and started spawning correctly.

Edit...

wasn't to sure if if you been playing on the server before or fresh install.. if its all been fine before just go check out the database something must be up form in there.

THX man :)

What did you mod in serveur file ? (cause i've load mod this for my custom skin) then i just replace files you moded :)

the files modded are..

Server.pbo.

System/server_monitor.sqf

init/server_functions.sqf

compile/server_updateObject.sqf

compile/server_updateNearbyObjects.sqf

compile/server_publishObject.sqf

Mission pbo

dayz_code/compile/fn_selfActions.sqf

Your mission.sqm is exactly the same as mine...Couldnt be my daatabase? as the init.sqf reads:

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";

and:

// Black Market - Olsha
menu_GUE_Soldier_MG = [
	[["Black Market Weapons",455],["Black Market Ammo",456],["Explosives",462],["Backpacks",463],["Clothing",464]],
	[],
	"neutral"
];

what does the 455 456 462 numbers mean?

Could you send me your server_trader.sqf thats the only thing I can think of? The actual menus show ammo, backpacks etc but nothing to buy or sell.