How to install Namalsk for Epoch

Fusen

Question

10 answers to this question

If you are running on a dedicated server it is pretty easy, just follow the directions provided on the Wiki (http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Installation_Instructions) and then use the appropriate .bat file (DayZ_Epoch_instance_15_namalsk.bat) once you have it all configured. If you are using a hosting provider you should contact their technical support in order to get assistance with changing maps using their particular control panel.

Somehow I cant get it to run ...

On the Server I have the @NC (Namalsk Crysis + Namalsk files in it) like it is told on nightstalker.cz

I start the server with this command: 

@echo off
start "arma2" /min "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2320 "-config=instance_15_namalsk\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_15_namalsk\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_15_namalsk" -name=instance_15_namalsk "-mod=@NC;@namalsk;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

on the clientside I have the @NC folder + the Namalsk files in it too and start the client with:

@echo off
start "arma2" /min "Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -nosplash -mod=@NC;@namalsk;@DayZ_Epoch;

I get no errors on the Server, but when I start the client, I have the dayz Chesrnarus background and when I connect to the Server and join the Game, it is stuck at the Dayz Epoch screen ut I can hear the sounds from Namalsk.