Wont Start.....crashes my Arma 3

TongasaurusRex

Same error here too and no, it isn't working deleting folders and extracting new one in the game folder where you have installed your arma 3

and why I supposed to uninstall my Arma 3 if I was playing without problems these days?? You are able to check cache in Arma 3 without all this job that u are suggesting Caza397

Hey Guys got the same Error.

Got a solution that works fine for me: 

If you got the "x/addons/a3_epoch_code/System/init.sqf" Error just open the "a3_epoch_code.pbo" in your "Steam/SteamApps/common/ARMA3/@Epoch/Addons" Folder.

Unpack the "a3_epoch_code.pbp" with PBO-Manager (you can find it here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369 )

Download the init.zip i have postet and unpack to desktop.

Then just copy the init.sqf into the "System" Folder in your "a3_epoch_code.pbo" and repack that folder.

I found the init.sqf in the older version of Epoch Mod. I have testet this 3 Hours now on different Server and it works great for me.

Hope this will help you Guys.

Greetings Tyler 

Feedback would be nice

init.zip

I'm having the same problem. When I try to join a server it minimizes and then the error message "include file x\addons\a3_epoch_code\system\init.sqf not found" pops up.

Anyone found a fix yet?

The fix is, learn to read!

I write above:

different client/server version

The People with this problem have not the same Client Patch - number then the server they like to join.

Thats it!

Many non offical Server run with old 1.0.3 Patch. 

If you update to 0.2 and try to connect, you get the error above.

tried all the different ways now.downloaded arma 3, 3 times now tried servers with the same version too just keep getting you were kicked message other servers are saying i have the wrong version.1 step closer thanks to using the above system still not getting into servers .hope they make it much much easier to join epoch than this in the future not a lot of younger ppl know how to do things like this.will keep an eye on the forums till there is a proper easy way to join servers not this nonsense all the time,thanks for trying dude.

• 8 months later...

Hey Guys got the same Error.

Got a solution that works fine for me: 

If you got the "x/addons/a3_epoch_code/System/init.sqf" Error just open the "a3_epoch_code.pbo" in your "Steam/SteamApps/common/ARMA3/@Epoch/Addons" Folder.

Unpack the "a3_epoch_code.pbp" with PBO-Manager (you can find it here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369 )

Download the init.zip i have postet and unpack to desktop.

Then just copy the init.sqf into the "System" Folder in your "a3_epoch_code.pbo" and repack that folder.

I found the init.sqf in the older version of Epoch Mod. I have testet this 3 Hours now on different Server and it works great for me.

Hope this will help you Guys.

Greetings Tyler 

Feedback would be nice

This worked for me. The first time it still froze during the loading of the map, but this can be fixed by tabbing out and back in. (For me atleast) And now it works everytime without tabbing.

Thanks allot fine sir! :D