Shark "swimming" on Chalkeia

dotf

Unfortunately i can't get the screenshot, i dont understand why, (im a bit newbie to arma) ever screenshot i take appear as a black screen...

So please believeve, im not kidding.. 

I'm pretty sure the Uk server where i was playin on isn't official, but this seems to be strange and should happens in the official too.

PREMISE:

The joint was finished some hours before, the whiskey was closed, and all other drugs was safely closed on the desk from some days :P .

Walking on chalkeia a shark pin appears in the middle of the main street.. :blink: :blink: :blink:.

A shark was literally swimming on the ground into Chalkeia  .

we follow it, and it's seems to try to bite some construction...

then we try to shot on the pin and appears the entire, huge, 12 feet shark lying on back.

:huh: ?

I'm pretty sure the Uk server where i was playin on isn't official

and you wonder why you encounter bugs :lol:

Play on an official server and then report genuine bugs, hacked servers are missing most of the required files/code :p hence sharks in streets

Yes i know,

but is it possible make a mistake in some vehicle script, for example, that can make it possible?!

Arma3 is so "open"?

It's always possible an issue exists, but in this case I'd just assume it's because you're playing on an unofficial server.

Yes i know,

but is it possible make a mistake in some vehicle script, for example, that can make it possible?!

Arma3 is so "open"?

why are you asking? Want to help them solve it or, until it happens on a official server it has nothing in this bug tracker to do more the general for a comedy maybe.

Unfortunately i can't get the screenshot, i dont understand why, (im a bit newbie to arma) ever screenshot i take appear as a black screen...

black screen, thats a problem with your graphic setting.

I remember that problem loong time ago when i was server admin on a CoD 4 server.It was possible to force punkbuster to make screenshots from player on the server (u can see what they see, e.g. wallhack or esp) there were some punkbuster screenshots only black. this was a problem with the anti alising option. the screenshot was taken between two frames so the screenshot was black. if u WANT to make screenshots, try some changes in your graphic setting or use google to see what u can do when a screenshot is black. I am sure u will find something. even its a post for the old but gold CoD 4 .

Best regards

Daniel