Snap build pro and vector build isn't saving to hive

RussianCaliber

Question

10 answers to this question

have you added the classes in variables.sqf

dayz_allowedObjects = ["Land_Fort_Watchtower_EP1","MAP_Misc_WellPump","Land_pumpa","Land_Fire_barrel_burning","FireBarrel_DZ","Land_Campfire_burning","ASC_runway_BluelightB","ASC_runway_YellowlightB","HeliHCivil","Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1","Land_radar_EP1","Land_Ind_IlluminantTower","Land_vez","Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A","Sign_Checkpoint_US_EP1","Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1","Land_CncBlock_Stripes","ZavoraAnim","RampConcrete","WarfareBCamp","Land_Climbing_Obstacle","MAP_leseni2x","MAP_leseni4x","mbg_slum01_EO","mbg_slum02_EO","mbg_slum03h_EO","TentStorage","TentStorageDomed","TentStorageDomed2", "VaultStorageLocked", "Hedgehog_DZ", "Sandbag1_DZ","BagFenceRound_DZ","TrapBear","Fort_RazorWire","WoodGate_DZ","Land_HBarrier1_DZ","Land_HBarrier3_DZ","Land_HBarrier5_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","OutHouse_DZ","Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Generator_DZ","StickFence_DZ","LightPole_DZ","FuelPump_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","SandNest_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","MetalPanel_DZ","WorkBench_DZ","WoodFloor_DZ","WoodLargeWall_DZ","WoodLargeWallDoor_DZ","WoodLargeWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWall_DZ","WoodSmallWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWallDoor_DZ","LockboxStorageLocked","WoodFloorHalf_DZ","WoodFloorQuarter_DZ","WoodStairs_DZ","WoodStairsSans_DZ","WoodStairsRails_DZ","WoodSmallWallThird_DZ","WoodLadder_DZ","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor","Land_DZE_WoodDoor","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked","CinderWallHalf_DZ","CinderWall_DZ","CinderWallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoor_DZ","CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ","CinderWallSmallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ","MetalFloor_DZ","WoodRamp_DZ","GunRack_DZ","FireBarrel_DZ","WoodCrate_DZ","Scaffolding_DZ","HeliHRescue"];

WG_OwnerRemove =["Land_Fort_Watchtower_EP1","MAP_Misc_WellPump","Land_pumpa","Land_Fire_barrel_burning","FireBarrel_DZ","Land_Campfire_burning","ASC_runway_BluelightB","ASC_runway_YellowlightB","HeliHCivil","Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1","Land_radar_EP1","Land_Ind_IlluminantTower","Land_vez","Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A","Sign_Checkpoint_US_EP1","Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1","Land_CncBlock_Stripes","ZavoraAnim","RampConcrete","WarfareBCamp","Land_Climbing_Obstacle","MAP_leseni2x","MAP_leseni4x","mbg_slum01_EO","mbg_slum02_EO","mbg_slum03h_EO"];

DZE_maintainClasses = ["Land_Fort_Watchtower_EP1","MAP_Misc_WellPump","Land_pumpa","Land_Fire_barrel_burning","FireBarrel_DZ","Land_Campfire_burning","ASC_runway_BluelightB","ASC_runway_YellowlightB","HeliHCivil","Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1","Land_radar_EP1","Land_Ind_IlluminantTower","Land_vez","Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A","Sign_Checkpoint_US_EP1","Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1","Land_CncBlock_Stripes","ZavoraAnim","RampConcrete","WarfareBCamp","Land_Climbing_Obstacle","MAP_leseni2x","MAP_leseni4x","mbg_slum01_EO","mbg_slum02_EO","mbg_slum03h_EO","ModularItems","DZE_Housebase","LightPole_DZ","BuiltItems","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","StickFence_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","Scaffolding_DZ","FireBarrel_DZ"];

when you install snap pro you need a custom variables.sqf if you follow the install guide right you would have added the extra build able items in those 3 places within variables.sqf and changed the file path within compiles.sqf to call your custom variables.sqf

I might be talking about the wrong snap build lol soz here is the link to what i meant

when you install snap pro you need a custom variables.sqf if you follow the install guide right you would have added the extra build able items in those 3 places within variables.sqf and changed the file path within compiles.sqf to call your custom variables.sqf

I might be talking about the wrong snap build lol soz here is the link to what i meant

You don't need a custom variables.sqf to install snap build pro. Read the install It says nothing what so ever about variables.sqf. What you have linked is build snapping. It is a whole different snap build and even the install guide right off your link does not say you need a custom varibales.sqf.

What russiancaliber has installed is this 

Double check all steps of the installation.

Double check again. I have missed important things and been stumped only to find the problem was my own doing several days later.

Build a few objects then look in the hive to see if they are saved;

If objects are not being saved, then something is missing regarding publishing the objects; either the player build is missing something, or you are calling the wrong playerbuild (more likely as he provides modified versions of playerbuild and all others needed client side).Check that you are compiling the correct files that striker provided.

If that does not work, I have a few suggestions:

Start with a clean install.

Add the mod, again double checking at each step.

If everything is working, add back any additional mods you might have. Note that you need to add back some of the server side changes needed for plot management, door management, and possibly some others.

If you are stuck shoot me a PM and I will try to give you a hand.