taviana server

snafu0185

Question

14 answers to this question

thanks 2kohm but downloading the mod just gives me the client files I know how to set up epoch servers  and have access to server files via this site but again I cant find the 1.7.9 server files for origins which is what I want to do set up an origins/epoch  server since this is the only way to get taviana

you dont need the origins server files.

maps are in the client files.

i made my taviana server like this! works perfect for me.(origins cars works too)

server needs only the client files from origins too (to play epoch taviana)

try this (http://opendayz.net/threads/tutorial-dayz-epoch-origins.20238/) only windows server works!

here you can build stronghold and origin buildings. 

do I have to rename this for it to work with the Tavania 2.0 as this key is for origins as I said I have origins nearly working except for the errors above which see to be asking for files that aren't in the pbo I posted on luchbox charlies support forum but hes yet to answer I was trying the plain tavania 2.0 map

just incase anyone else hase the p

\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@Taviana files are not signed by a key accepted by this server please remove files or install additional keys

thanks I did have these but tried yours in case but still saying I have invalid keys.
Its saying the

Ok I've fixed it i discovered ya have to either rename the key to  the same as the taviana so i rename the key to @Taviana and it worked hope this helps someone