crossbow quiver and arrow bugs

callumg1988

Hi all, hope this is the best place to post this. Since having a crack at epoch ive enjoyed it so far except one thing... in normal dayz quivers are created and arrows andpulled out for use with a right click. This doesnt work in the two instances ive tried.

Another thing, out of the dozen or more zombies ive killed not one has let me retrieve arrow compared woth dayz where success is usually very high. can someone advise me if this is norm epoch? If so crossbow is nearly useless which is a shame as i love it!

• 3 weeks later...

Another thing, out of the dozen or more zombies ive killed not one has let me retrieve arrow compared woth dayz where success is usually very high. can someone advise me if this is norm epoch? If so crossbow is nearly useless which is a shame as i love it! 

this has been fixed with 1.0.2.4 actually

this has been fixed with 1.0.2.4 actually

I can verify that you can loot crossbow bolts from many objects, granted you shoot them further than 5m or so away at the object. Ive stuck them in street sights, zombies, walls, and even into a crossbow bolt a friend and I shot at each other at the exact same time! They got stuck mid air together and floated there, with the arrow heads pointing at each other.

Quivers, were not working. I can load 6 arrows into 1 quiver, but I cannot take out 1 arrow to use for the crossbow, nor does it recognize the quiver as a magazine.

Tested on 1.2.0.5

Yes I tested the quivers yesterday on a 1.0.2.4 server and you can load arrows into a quiver but the crossbow will not fire any of them once you do.

Swapping it from backpack to main inventory does not bring any quiver with it like other firearms do so im thinking Armifer is right it doesnt even recognize it as a magazine.