"Dan Clothes"

Aedaric

1. The server you were playing on.

Mellys House

2. What arma3 build and what Epoch build you are using.

1.32.127785 - 0.1.0.3

Issue:

Space is off with many of the current clothing I believe.  Primary examples I have are the "Dan Clothes" have more space for storage and weight than the "Driver Coveralls (*color*)" as well as the "Wet-suit variants".

Additionally--loot containers spawn very slowly when entering an area.  I can walk, not run, into a town and up to a building and the first ten buildings or so will have nothing and after about ten minutes of being in the town loot will begin to spawn in the town.  I'm sure if this is necessarily a bug or simply bad luck for the past five days with every single town/area I've entered.

The capacity of clothes is not by items. So unless you tried putting the exact same items into both sets of clothes, then simply using items is not an accurate way of rating clothing capacity. Each item takes up a different amount space. So, 4x MK200 mags do not take up the same space as 4x sardines for example.

If you looked at the screenshots, you would of noticed I did, indeed, try to put the exact same items into all sets of clothing.  While I understand many people may not know how to properly post bug reports, please fully read a bug report before assuming someone is sensless.  Because that, would indeed, be absurd to assume 4 MK200 belts, not mags, are the same size (weight), as 4x sardines.

No worries.  I made a few more edits to my original post.  Prior to the latest Arma patch the clothing did have the lowest capacity of everything available.  So I made the assumption it was a glitch or bug.  If not, simply just bringing it up and it can be erroneous information.  

read the patch notes.  *cough*cough*dupers*cough*

Haha thanks :) As if we didn't have enough of this happening in DayZ SA some time ago... Glad it's been sorted there and in ArmA 3 Epoch now :)

To save a few other people some time, the patch notes read > "[Removed] Uniform storage space and selling of uniforms to traders removed due to dupe issues."

Additionally--loot containers spawn very slowly when entering an area.  I can walk, not run, into a town and up to a building and the first ten buildings or so will have nothing and after about ten minutes of being in the town loot will begin to spawn in the town.  I'm sure if this is necessarily a bug or simply bad luck for the past five days with every single town/area I've entered.

I have noticed this as well.

More of an extreme delay of loot spawning

I will go into a building and there is nothing. Leave and go back in 5 min and there is something.

It wasn't triggered to spawn when I approached it but rather after I left the location.

Probably the spawn engine needs looking into.