Surgical kit

Rockysteel

I think a surgical kit would be a good thing to add, almost like breaking point's. This would get you to 0 damage(only can be perform on other players). The heal gun would fix broken legs and get you to .25. You can replace the med kits with homemade splints which fix your broken leg and also get you to .25 health. For players on there own can hunt animals and cook the meat to get to 0 damage.

the multi gun with the heal attachment will get you to 0 dmg ... why do you need to add more complexity to a rather smart system.  Its not like the heal module is found overly abundant which makes it similar to the surgical kit (as far as spawning) and takes a varying amount of energy to actually heal (which i like because it makes you keep extra energy just in case).  Med kits as they are now serve the purpose of bringing you to .25 dmg and also healing broken legs.  The only thing I partially agree on is the ability for a single person to heal themselves, whether over time or after finding a particular piece of loot but i would want it done carefully so as not to unbalance what is already in.

Let me also add that in itself the multigun is smart because it requires you to have 3 independantly found pieces to heal.  I just wanted to say i like the extra effort needed just to make sure you can heal ppl.

Yellow box is an attachment for the multigun used to revive players.
And yeah, as Chief said it works only once.

If you die again you have to respawn, and then it can be used again on you, once... and so on.

As for the thread topic... I think the healing system doesn't need a surgical kit.

There are already first aid kits and multigun with heal player attachment.

What we really need is a way to slowly heal when rested and fed.

Yellow box is an attachment for the multigun used to revive players.

And yeah, as Chief said it works only once.

If you die again you have to respawn, and then it can be used again on you, once... and so on.

As for the thread topic... I think the healing system doesn't need a surgical kit.

There are already first aid kits and multigun with heal player attachment.

What we really need is a way to slowly heal when rested and fed.

Get meat and cook and/or sleep in tents or on a bed is what they need.

I don't know why the call it a "Kit" when you use one item and it's gone.. It's the "Kit" of one item always.

Just call it "meds"