A little help goes along way.

iSquad3

So me and my friends are on my server, and we don't know how to do somethings or understand fully, so I have some questions and if you can help out that would be appreciated.

1. What is the sledgehammer used for?

2. Where can we find cinder blocks? (Mining/looting)

3. After placing a wall stud down how do we fully upgrade it to create a wall?

4. Is there a way to lock doors?

5. How do you put down a tipee? All 3 of my friends including myself couldn't get the tipee to appear.

Once again thanks ahead guys.

So me and my friends are on my server, and we don't know how to do somethings or understand fully, so I have some questions and if you can help out that would be appreciated.

1. What is the sledgehammer used for? _ Breaking into bases

2. Where can we find cinder blocks? (Mining/looting) - I've found most of mine in trash piles

3. After placing a wall stud down how do we fully upgrade it to create a wall? - Not sure (

)

4. Is there a way to lock doors? - Not yet

5. How do you put down a tipee? All 3 of my friends including myself couldn't get the tipee to appear. - Not Sure

Once again thanks ahead guys.

1. I don't think it can break down walls, but it is supposed to be used to mine rocks in a future update I think.

2. Cinderblocks can be found by looting trash piles, there is no mining in the game yet.

3. press "ctrl + i" while looking at the wall and you should get an option to upgrade.

4. No, but it is being worked on.

5. Double click the tipi in your inventory and move it to where you want it and then press "4" to place it.

why no wooden walls to upgrade while searching for metal? find it a tad strange you cant at least shore up your base before upgrading to a stronger material.

I think they didn't want thousands of bases to appear suddenly on servers.

And I think that that will be available in the final release.

Or they really want bases to be hard to make... 

Or they will higher the spawn of salvage metal ;)

yeh im expecting a wipe with the big update out soon , im keen to mark a piece of altis off and call it home. building at this stage is more about practice for the big game , i'll still end up with a 6x6 shack in the middle of the woods but it'll be my little shack in the middle of the woods :)

1. What is the sledgehammer used for? mining rocks and breaking epicenters for good loot.

2. Where can we find cinder blocks? (Mining/looting) anywhere, but mostly trash piles.

3. After placing a wall stud down how do we fully upgrade it to create a wall? Ctrl+i but you need a scrap metal to upgrade it first. Second upgrade you need a lumber pack to make a door frame, and third you need another scrap metal to make a door.

4. Is there a way to lock doors? Soon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tayFqEf5l7w

5. How do you put down a tipee? double click build & press 4 to place it.

I found a lockbox.. had to alt tab and go back in just to make sure it wasn't some sort of glitch.

Put it down and poof.. it's gone then I realized the glitch was holding off for my excitement to get peaked.

No point in doing nothing other than running around in your underwear at this point.

Gave up after an hour trying to find a weapon of any sorts.

I do enjoy running around somewhat naked and stopping on garbage.. That won't get old at all.