Need more players on gpde01

niggle

As title there is a hand full of us playing this server its been fun testing building etc but no real player interaction.

Im sure loads of honest people would love to join us on this server can we do any thing about it? admins pick some players to join or could we maybe vet some ourselfs to join in?( if epoch admins dont have time that is?)

Niggle

yes! 

me and a group of 4-5 german  players want to join the server gpde01 

Niggle knows me and my group we had some cool fights^^

we were whitelisted at the very begining of epoch and we always played on the gpde01 server! 

fair pvp and testing (bugs) etc.

Flott

hey niggle... i played with a small group on the de01 und de02 server before the script kiddy began....

i think u killed me one time....

i was whitelisted and since the start on de02....

i help often people in the chat, maybe u read my name..

i hope my tent is not empty :-D it was full with good stuff and building stuff...

Suppe

Yea a lot of the names in here I do know, I just need admin to say yes or no really guys, our group was always on this server we prolly have the most hours out of anyone who played on it hehe. we do want al you guys back was a good server :)

i agree 100% we need more players on here because its a little quiet :P  but we dont need to go to the point before it was locked where the server was full for 99% of the day and trying to all get online was a mission in itself seeing as its all mostly groups on here

I'd love to get back to playing on the server as this was mine and my friends regular one, but where exactly do we get the password for it? I've been whitelisted for ages so assume I am fine to play on it. I've tried going on the EpochMod TS but the devs are never available.