Tell me how to increase the duration of the objects set man?

nikas455

Question

Sorry for the poor quality translation since I russkiy.Podskazhite a larger view objects decay time set by the players, the buildings last longer without fortifications instead of 6 days to do more.

Подскажите как увеличеть время затухания обьектов поставленных игроками ,чтобы здания дольше держались без укреплений вместо 6 дней сделать больше.

8 answers to this question

http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Configuration_Instructions#Automatic_Cleanup_of_placed_items:

Hiveext.ini

[objects]
;Negative values will disable this feature
;0 means that ALL empty placed items will be deleted every server restart
;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted
CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 14

http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Configuration_Instructions#Automatic_Cleanup_of_placed_items:

Hiveext.ini

[objects]
;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted

thank you

Hiveext.ini

[objects]

Where abouts do I find this? Can you explain - sorrry just getting used to sql and databases.

Regards

Joe

So thats it there is no more to it than that.

Because last week I changed this to 365, and this morning I woke up to find half of my base missing. Would you be able to talk through how to set up the 'create event' which prevents bases from being destroyed. (I don't know where to place or how to set it up)

Thanks

Joe

Is this possible to do when you dont have access to the hive.ini? I run a dayz.st server and we font get access to this file :(

No way, the only thing you could do is update the creation time on all objects in the database every day, so it won't get deleted after 6 days...

seems to me DayZ.st has more limitations then features :/

Maybe write an email to Dayz.st so they change the file or you get access to it