Base Building 1.2 With 1.0.2.3

chi

Question

Can Anyone please put up a tutorial of how to get base building 1.2 into my dayz.st server for Epoch 1.0.2.3? I have been trying for days, and i'm new to scripting. I wanted my server to be something I did on my own, but I have come to a stand still. Someone please help!!! :(

I had it so that base building items would work fine and save to the database, but safes, tents, and modular building items would not. If anyone can walk me through adding this, or put up a tutorial for everyone, it would be much appreciated. Thanks for your help!!!

5 answers to this question

we might do a pack soon wich contains this if we get it working. 

evil_soon_cat_by_konataandsakura66-d4utu

altho' it shouldn't be that hard to implement if u follow instructions.

lol, the only instructions i found are confusing to me, lol. Maybe i'm just a dummy. Could u link me the page that you use?

Can anyone say how you would do the database stuff how he explained it dident work out to well :O,

• In MYSQL Workbench (or whatever you use to manage DB):
  • Set your default schema (the database you want to execute scripts on)
  • Make sure you backup and delete your current deployable list. (also keep track of your current primary key IDs for your deployables as MINE may be different.)
  • Go to: 
    File >> Open SQL scripts >> and find/open BaseBuilding_Deployables.sql

Like What?, I have no clue how to add a database like that, And he doesnt really explain how you do it.

BaseBilding 1.2 for epoch 1.0.3.1

new
Hello I have a question I'm trying to get added to a root the Basebilding.
Menu will appear and so you can also build only when it is finished it disappears again.
I suspect it has something not what I can do about it with the MySQL database intervention, only I know unfortunately.
Can anyone help me please continue as a?