Warsheep

I believe they are keeping the world limit down to help see bugs better. In the future this will be fixed i believe. For the  mean time, you can destroy pieces, move pieces (as long as no plot pole) or just pick another server :P

They did do a server reset before to fix this problem for the time being. Maybe in the future they might do it again.

i try to destroy with granades but nothing happans , and should i find anytime a chainsaw then i need to go over the whole map for destroy all building fails? 

and 4 km is 1 floor or so.

at the moment its just a shooter for me, on any trader camp anyone , if u fresh spawnd u get killed often when u run outside the savezone....

Try changing servers? 

The building World Limit is really to Low.And changing servers??How without Passwords?There are not many official Servers and i guess the World Limit on other official Servers is also reached.So there's no point to play it as long as the Limit is not raised,so all players can try to build.If someone wants to play PvP its ok but nothing more. 

we cant buld anything bec. the max world building reached!

so we only can find a weapon and shoot all moving player?

i lost so much stuff while we cant build any, and now i found a lockbox and cant build it too. 

guys we cant test epoch when we cant build anything...

played on Skaronator.com 0.1.0.3 - !Join TS for PW! EpochMod.com

This is most likely a server side limit to help with bug reports and stability. Basically when there are too many objects in the world you cannot place any more, you could always try another server. Remember this game is in Alpha, so you will lose your stuff pretty often and weird glitches will happen. If this bothers you, wait until more refined versions are released 

Expect to lose everything, that's how epoch always was and always will be.