Hardcore Server?

Vash

Sounds cool, and how many playerslots would you set up? Because it doesn't make sense to play on a server with less than 60 players to be honest..

LOL Good luck trying to fill up an HardCore Server. The Texas server when it was open to all had about 12 to 16 people in it or less. 

LOL Good luck trying to fill up an HardCore Server. The Texas server when it was open to all had about 12 to 16 people in it or less.

Please do not make me angry. You already said it. There are texas servers and I can imagine that approx 100-120pp are interested in playing on a eu hc server

Please do not make me angry. You already said it. There are texas servers and I can imagine that approx 100-120pp are interested in playing on a eu hc server

It not my intentions to make you angry. My intentions is to open your eyes and give you knowledge.. If you get angry that is on you. I cannot make you anything. 

Once this mod is more well-known, there will be no prob

This is just due to the fact, that Arma3 Epoch isn't that popular right now. I'm sure this will change soon.

I really believe that we can fill a hardcore server only if it's europe.

But who I am speaking with? We are requesting an eu hardcore server since saturday and it's not a big deal

to setup an hc server.Seriously guys. 

I didn't get an answere as well... They ignoring me :(

I have just amended my Chernarus server to become a hardcore Namalsk server. I hoping to capture the survival elements of DayZ. This includes no traders, 3rd person limits and no food spawns. Hardcore players should have a look, casual players please do not apply, you will die...