Door booby trap

redrum.fk

Question

Wondering if there is a script or way to make it so when people try to crack doors to others bases and if he puts set amount of wrong codes into door a explosion happens takes them out instead of knocking them out. If there is one i apologize search and have only found scripting for booby traps for like on the ground and such.

8 answers to this question

Yep have mentioned the idea a number of times and it should be pretty easy to implement.

Booby trapped door

Requireds: locked door & frag grenade.

Action: Boobytrap the door.

Result: X wrong tries (keep it random so it is more like Russian roulette) spawns the activiated frag grenade in front of the door (with no warning).

Same could be done with an alarm system with a generator, a light of some sort and possibly a siren.  Could do the same again and electrify the door resulting in XXX damage for each incorrect attempt.

Personally I like the frag grenade as it is consumable but not so hard to replace.

Yep have mentioned the idea a number of times and it should be pretty easy to implement.

Booby trapped door

Requireds: locked door & frag grenade.

Action: Boobytrap the door.

Result: X wrong tries (keep it random so it is more like Russian roulette) spawns the activiated frag grenade in front of the door (with no warning).

Same could be done with an alarm system with a generator, a light of some sort and possibly a siren.  Could do the same again and electrify the door resulting in XXX damage for each incorrect attempt.

Personally I like the frag grenade as it is consumable but not so hard to replace.

I can easely add this to doorManagement, 

I can even save it to database with the people data! ^^

( and make several option for server owners to choose from ^^)

I can easely add this to doorManagement, 

I can even save it to database with the people data! ^^

( and make several option for server owners to choose from ^^)

Yep and would also be good to have it as an option for a standalone enhancement for people who may not wish to add the whole door management suite for whatever reasons.

If you'd rather not then I could probably have a look as a break from the database / sqf A3 coding I am currently doing for a new project.