Hacker at 10:27 AM EST. Mass Killings GTXTX01

CamP

not to try to defend a hacker or anything but this is not really proof of this guy hacking just because he did not die. I have seen a lot of posts of legit players getting banned by admins who don't really know who the hacker is and it is very easy to ban a legit player with hackers like this. I have even seen hackers change their name to other players and post messages in the chat, trying to get the legit player banned.

He doesn't have to ban anybody. They ask for details, I give them the details. They do the research, look at the logs, and decide whether or not someone is guilty of hacking. It's obviously one of the players on that server at that time.

The entire server was just killed.

http://i.imgur.com/Sw3H3do.jpg - After I seen 4+ people get killed at the same exact time Sefin and I logged off. I'm unsure about the other two players sitting in lobby. After scrolling through all of the killed players in chat I concluded that everyone in-game died except for the players in the lob

Dude you have NO idea who the hacker is as I know that the people you are accusing they are members of my community here in Australia & was on Teamspeak & we where trying to figure it out as well so before you accuse another player of hacking you need actual proof.

dude they didn't die because they are lobby idling.  I think the hackers spawn in the stuff and then leave.  I have also been lobby idling watching the hacks trying to figure out who it was, but it seems they spawn a ton of ai jets and then leave.

The people you are accusing aren't dying because they aren't in game, doesn't mean they are the hackers.

The entire server was just killed.

http://i.imgur.com/Sw3H3do.jpg - After I seen 4+ people get killed at the same exact time Sefin and I logged off. I'm unsure about the other two players sitting in lobby. After scrolling through all of the killed players in chat I concluded that everyone in-game died except for the players in the lobby.

It may as well be that the hackers are dying like everyone else. It's by now obvious that the hackers are actually trying to get people banned (among other things). People in the lobby have no spawned characters so they really cannot die

It's extremely true that they are targeting specific players. I was even one of them who received a wrongful ban because of posts like this.

It wasn't until after I was unbanned and started recording my gameplay that I actually had video proof that they were targeting me directly by spawning things on me and using them on other players.

I changed have since changed my name four times and not once have I had the issue of them doing that again.

These hackusations are only fueling the fire.