Crafting

jj808

I searched the wiki and the forum to make sure im not asking the same questions someone else has.

1. To craft certain objects you need to be near a workshop. Which workshop as there are 3 in Arma 2? Can i get a screenshot or a pic of the correct type?

2. Do the S8 weapons take AKM mags AND s8 mags?

3. Can built buildings be locked?

4. Can i place a safe anywhere or do they have to be in a building or something?

5. Where are the Black Market vendors?

6. Will bought vehicles still be able to be stripped for salvage in 1.0.1?

I have the same questions. sort of sick of running around Chenarus with wood in my inventory hoping that one of the multitudes of wood shack/sheds will let me craft stuff.

1. Can we have a screenshot of each of these "workshops" so we can identify them?

2. Does the in-inventory menu change, like instead of just making a wood fence or arrows out of a wood stack in my inventory, will I then be able to make boards? Or is there some sort of scroll menu when I am 'within' said workshop?

3. Does the in-depth crafting of items not work on previous versions, like 1.001?

Well, first, make sure you are playing the newest version, v1.0.1, not the previous v1.0.0.1.

This is the type of shack you can craft in/near in v1.0.1: http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php/File:Wood_shack_kit.jpg

If it is not a BloodyDayz hosted server, it may not be the current v1.0.1 mod.  If you are in THAT shack and have the proper toolbelt tools needed and arent getting the option to build wood, you likely arent on the v1.0.1 mod.