Question

Ok so here is your problem:

18:32:16 Missing addons detected:
18:32:16   dayz_epoch
18:32:16   glt_m300t
18:32:16   pook_h13
18:32:16   csj_gyroac
18:32:16   jetskiyanahuiaddon
18:32:16 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_epoch, glt_m300t, pook_h13, csj_gyroac, jetskiyanahuiaddon

Make sure your are using the right mission.sqm file in your server mission file.  All of those addons should be included in Epoch by default.  Please also post a screenshot of your server's directory, server startup parameters and mission file contents, as well as your entire init.sqf file.

Looks like we are all checking these forum from work - good thing our employers are not into DayZ. ;) 

Dude you totally jinxed it! :o 

Anyhow, mediafire is blocked for me here so I can't see that file. Will need to check it later.

Please make sure that you update to the latest hive version, as I can see that you are not using 1.63.125548:

=====================================================================
== F:\Dayz server\Expansion\beta\ArmA2OAServer.exe
== "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2014/09/03 18:54:05
Current time:  2014/09/15 18:31:09

Version 1.63.116523
Item str_usract_watch_toggle listed twice

I am unable to connect to teamspeak, as I am behind a firewall. 

Never tried to run it on my own PC - so not sure if there are any major differences vs proper server hosts. I'll let some of the other chronic helpers chime in and suggest ways to go about it. 

However - when all hope fails, there is always the true and tested method of getting a server up and running: Complete reinstall of server files + reinstall Vanilla Epoch, then if successful, ad more and more and more. ;)  Stop when it breaks, go back one step and examine what you just try to add.  :)