Vehicle Crypto Exploit

SkyNutz

Can you post more detailed steps on how you did this...   did this involve reclogging or did the item just reappear in your inventory, or if removed after selling does it just still show as available to sell in your list at the next trader.... post step by step how you were able to repeat this so they can narrow down where to look for the fix.

Can you post more detailed steps on how you did this...   did this involve reclogging or did the item just reappear in your inventory, or if removed after selling does it just still show as available to sell in your list at the next trader.... post step by step how you were able to repeat this so they can narrow down where to look for the fix.

I have come across this as well.  I'll try and grab some video of it next time I encounter it.  Essentially was selling found vehicles at a trader, and one of them sold but the vehicle remained in the world.  I could sell it again and again over and over, it would fill up the trader's inventory and deplete mine (1 every time) but allow me to just redo it.  This could continue until another player entered the vehicle, at which time they were able to sell the vehicle numerous times.  We could trade off doing this just by going and getting into the vehicle, starting it, then getting out and going back to the trader.

We have had this also on a server with few people and no noticeable desync.

We sold a police boat, received the money. Get back in the drivers seat and sell it over and over. As stated before if another player enters the drivers seat they can then sell it repeatedly.

Have not tried it with land vehicles yet.

Yes it did add it to the traders inventory.

Happened to me today with a truck. Vehicle sold but did not despawn

You tend to break everything though :P

Also want to mention this happened to a friend. Sold a hatchback, got the crypto for it, and the car stayed there. Sold it again and it disappeared. Also had him sell another car that was next to the trader, and that one sold first time without issue. Didn't seem to be an rhyme or reason to it.