Need help on adding scripts!

Ephox

Question

Hello, i need help to add some scripts. The scripts i want is Sarge AI, Auto Refuel and selfbloodbag but i dont know how to add them, i also want to add some shop items like basic building materials like wood floor/walls, combination lock and cinderblock and mortar.

14 answers to this question

Hello Survivor King!

Please be aware that you are not able to bump within 24 hours of your last post. Your bump has been hidden, and the next offense will result in a warning.

I would highly advise you to take a look at some of the forum categories, as a majority of your questions have been answered.

For adding in buildables into the trader: http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1677-adding-walls-to-traders-is-it-possible/

For restoring the stock on items in the traders, please look at the wiki: http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Configuration_Instructions

For adding scripts, please refer to the original threads/forums the scripts are located in.

If you would like some basic starting points and additional scripts, please visit: http://opendayz.net/threads/resources-dayz-server-additions.9003/

Where can i find the dayz_mission.pbo file? i cant find it in the MPmissions folder.

If it is not there, you must download the latest DayZ_Epoch server files and grab it from there.

I recommend either cPBO or PBOView for unpacking and packing the pbo files.

I also highly recommend learning this all yourself instead of having someone else do it, as you will come across a lot of issues when running a DayZ server that you have modded.

If it is not there, you must download the latest DayZ_Epoch server files and grab it from there.

I recommend either cPBO or PBOView for unpacking and packing the pbo files.

I also highly recommend learning this all yourself instead of having someone else do it, as you will come across a lot of issues when running a DayZ server that you have modded.

I have something called  DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus.pbo, it's not that? and i thought the server couldn't run without the dayz_mission.pbo

And how the heck do you add tables or whatever to the traders_data? i just want to paste it in but navicat lite wont let me unless i buy it and the website wont let me add things just edit!

and another problem, i dont have a scripts.txt in battleye folder, i only have a few things but on other videos they have ALOT

and now i get battleye kicking me for script restriction #8, i added sarge Ai, selfbloodbag, custom debug monitor and auto refuel, i found the scripts.txt and added something there for autorefuel

Edited by Kind-Sir
Combined posts into one.

Please use the "Edit" function on your posts, as people will come to read the post when they are available.

In your scripts.txt, add the exceptions for SargeAI, should be straightforward when reading the instructions of installing SargeAI.

I dont have anything from sarge ai in there, only auto refuel and it is the auto refuel that is doing it

Take a look at the following threads:

http://opendayz.net/threads/howto-battleeye-tutorial.9717/

The bottom of: https://github.com/Swiss-Sarge/SAR_AI-1.5.0

These should house your answers.

The problem with this is that the restriction #8 is not for line 10 since there is no line 10, the last line is the refuel which is line 9

Don't pay attention to line numbers, as they will be different for each mod and script restrictions that you use.

But what am i supposed to do? i cant do anything about that script restriction then

and it seems no script works, what the heck is this? i followed each tutorial 100% and only debug screen works! i have not gone looking for AI's but self bloodbag, towing/heli lift and refuel does not work

well now i cant even access my control panel, i think my account has been terminated. well about time to switch to days.st then

seems like hfbservers.com is a scam, no reply almost 48hrs since purchase. took 19hrs until server came. I was restarting my server and i was put back in the login menu, tried to log in and said the password/username was wrong and went on the forgot password, then says email AND username does not exist. and they wont reply on anything.

UPDATE: Server just went down, still cant log on to control panel and still no replies.