Opinions, Opinions, Opinions.

InTafiir

Just some suggestions, really..

*The Looting is great. Love the idea, though it'd be nice to find more furniture around in houses. Seems like its 1/8 houses may have something in it.. Realistically, if someone was moving yeah, house would /probably/ be emptyish, though more furniture is always sweet..

*Maybe add in some junk items like TV remotes an batteries.. Maybe you could take batteries from the remotes and use them in a weapon flashlight or something..

*Something I'll probably get flamed for, but less military loot. Personally I'd like to find more realistic weapons in houses. Maybe the occasional AR15 or an AK, but stuff like lee enfield's, Mosin's, and Winchesters.. To me, it gives me that feel of survival and realism.. I doubt you'd find a M320 in a couch..

*Less perfect condition cars.. Add more chipped paint and stuff..

*Maybe a global system to keep track of stats.. Stuff like; Player Kills, and Deaths.. 

Other than that, I really am liking the mod and will definitely stick around for later content.. I'm just looking for less pvp and more survival.. (Which so far in my experience, the mod is majorly about pvp and less about the struggle to survive.. I know Epoch and DayZ was all about PVP, but it'd be nice to see a turn away from pvp for once. I'm not sure about anyone else but after awhile, it kills the game for me because its the same stuff every day. I like getting in the occasional firefight, but the challenge of securing a location, looting to obtain back-up items and staying away from players has always been much more exciting for me..)

Good luck with future updates. :)

The whole balance of the game is being worked on. At the moment a lot of the spawns are default Arma, for example the AI units. Immense tweaking will go on once Epoch is at a stage where we feel the foundation is as intended.

We're not even finished adding in more ways to make life interesting, dangerous and scary. Personally am always on the lookout for ways to torment the lonely survivor..