a few bugs ive found.

Deathisgod

1. 5 of us picked a ghillie suit off the same body before we realized it was duping itself, after the 5th guy picked up the ghillie suit the body was still wearing one and it was still in his inventory.

body in question was laying on a set of stairs at the top of the ? large building with the red roof on the airfield.

2. when opening doors with stairs in front of them (factory buildings) some times opening the door will cause you to fall halfway through the floor, it eventually fixes itself when walking around the 1st floor of the building.

3. when pushing a combination of left (a), crouch (x), scroll wheel and space I some how ended up laying on my left side not being able to move... until i was run over by a truck... im sure the person's that ran me over can confirm it looked pretty weird.  havent been able to re-create this yet but ill keep trying... minus being run over by a truck...

1. the ? large building with the red roof on the airfield - is usually called terminal. if you wanna report possibilities to duplicate, it`s useful to know more about the situation. Did you kill the player or was he already laying around for a while? Did you pick up his clothes one after another or all at once? was your duplicated stuff linked (taking something out of one ghillie takes it out of every other linked ghillie - yes this can happen) ? stuff like that ;)

2. doors with stairs in front of them (factory buildings) - i guess you`re talking about the common barracks. This has nothing to do with epoch, it`s an old Arma bug. Happens on every mod and reporting it here doesn`t help. Please talk to Bohemia Interactive, tell em I want it fixed aswell :D

3. i suppose you just pressed ctrl + a while laying on the ground...   "it's not a bug, it's a feature" B)

1. 5 of us picked a ghillie suit off the same body before we realized it was duping itself, after the 5th guy picked up the ghillie suit the body was still wearing one and it was still in his inventory.

body in question was laying on a set of stairs at the top of the ? large building with the red roof on the airfield.

2. when opening doors with stairs in front of them (factory buildings) some times opening the door will cause you to fall halfway through the floor, it eventually fixes itself when walking around the 1st floor of the building.

3. when pushing a combination of left (a), crouch (x), scroll wheel and space I some how ended up laying on my left side not being able to move... until i was run over by a truck... im sure the person's that ran me over can confirm it looked pretty weird.  havent been able to re-create this yet but ill keep trying... minus being run over by a truck...

Holding cntrl+ any of your move keys will change your stance. Very useful for peeking windows that are a little too high to aim out of when crouched.

As for the truck thing, by chance was it a large troop transport? In the middle of a field?

1. he was part of our squad, he was killed 10min prior to my arrival at the terminal.  the ghillie was empty, we each picked up just a ghillie a few min apart, we didnt notice it didnt take the ghillie off of his body until the last guy picked up the ghillie from his body and he was still wearing it.  no, they were not linked.

2. lol will do

3. i was standing when it happened, i didnt press ctrl.  ctrl is my TS hot key, i was not with anyone on TS at the time.

I had a pistol out at the time, and there was a bush to my left.  i was attempting to crouch, move left and change to my lmg at the same time... i went from a standing position to laying on my left side, it happened in a split second.

"As for the truck thing, by chance was it a large troop transport? In the middle of a field?"

as a matter of fact it was... a troop transport followed by a red car...

3. i was standing when it happened, i didnt press ctrl.  ctrl is my TS hot key, i was not with anyone on TS at the time.

I had a pistol out at the time, and there was a bush to my left.  i was attempting to crouch, move left and change to my lmg at the same time... i went from a standing position to laying on my left side, it happened in a split second.

just try ctrl+a during prone and check if that`s the stance you`ve been in. when pulling out primary weapon while running, the character usually throws himself into prone stance. in that case you might have happened to press your rebound key for ctrl together with A. Or didn`t you change the Arma ctrl-binding? Cuz i couldn`t imagine ctrl and push-to-talk on the same key in Arma...

Anyway, prone+ctrl+a is the only way i know to get a stance where you are laying on the left side...

1. he was part of our squad, he was killed 10min prior to my arrival at the terminal.  the ghillie was empty, we each picked up just a ghillie a few min apart, we didnt notice it didnt take the ghillie off of his body until the last guy picked up the ghillie from his body and he was still wearing it.  no, they were not linked.

2. lol will do

"As for the truck thing, by chance was it a large troop transport? In the middle of a field?"

as a matter of fact it was... a troop transport followed by a red car...

TO BE FAIR, ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS DRIVE CLOSE AND SCARE YOU WITH MY HORN, then that all came crashing down when you dove left towards me :( Sorry mate

Most of this is arma issues, I think they are working on most of them. If not I will open a ticket with them.

I tried prone+Ctrl+a, that's the pose my character dropped to, but it was from standing and he wouldn't move when in that position... Still can't get it to happen again.

okay that is indeed weird... usually you can at least crouch back and forward in this stance. but we`re getting closer to the problem ;)

you saw no animation and been instantly in this position, right?

still the biggest problem is that you can`t recreate it, by randomly pressed keys its sadly hard to bugtrack... can you exclude pressing ctrl (maybe unintentionally, my clumsy fingers sometimes act on their own will aswell :P)