BETA keys - Not a beg thread!

jwoodall92

Thanks for the quick response. I did have a look on the epoch twitter feed and saw a hint that a streamer might have something to give out. I did suspect it could be beta keys. 

Have there any that have been given out yet? To streamers that is so that I can follow and get in there ASAP.

At this time we will be giving keys to twitch.tv streamers to giveaway.

So if I am a player who loves to play and I dont watch other people playing cause my time is limited and I love to play, I cant play Epoch. That just sounds wrong. :( I mean its not like I have to be there at a specific time. That giveaway takes place over multiple hours.

So that Mod connected us cause we love to play it and now its about watching other players play instead of playing on our own. I leave that here. Its just something to think about. :D

So if I am a player who loves to play and I dont watch other people playing cause my time is limited and I love to play, I cant play Epoch. That just sounds wrong. :( I mean its not like I have to be there at a specific time. That giveaway takes place over multiple hours.

So that Mod connected us cause we love to play it and now its about watching other players play instead of playing on our own. I leave that here. Its just something to think about. :D

I am in a similar boat as I am in New Zealand and have timezone issue to be able to watch the major people who stream. 

However I understand that this is only a short duration that the mod will stay private.  I believe they are slowly promoting the pending release of the mod and also slowly expanding there testing poll at a rate that benefits the development of the mod. (don't want 2000 new players breaking things that are know about and filling the bug tracker or forums with duplicate bugs, or worse, whining)

I don't think anyone should think about their chances of keys being small/unfair as we will have an amazing mod at the end of the process that will be open to all.

I just hope they will come up with another distribution of keys than Twitch. But I understand that its not easy. You never can make all people happy. The other problem would be that most people will try it out for 1 or 2h and drop it afterwards. Not because its bad, just because they are alone. Most players are playing in a group. If you would hand out a single key, it wouldnt help. Or maybe its just me. I wouldnt play alone.

Yeah, as I said. It's not easy, but I assume they have a master plan and a answer to all these questions.