Database Issues

Tricks

Question

Ok I am having an issue with slow traders on Epoch Chernarus. I have added only one custom trader and I'm sure he is not being used anywhere else. It has been fine for months now. We even did a database wipe last week to give our players a fresh start. Now in less then a week there is such major lag with all our traders (default and custom). Vehicles don't lock right away after purchase and players are getting locked inside because they don't wait. That's if the vehicle even appears, most times it takes the players money but doesn't spawn in the car. Even with our admin tools, vehicles disappear after we spawn them in. Our server host customer support says we probably have too many dead bodies and bases on the map. But it's only been a week since the database wipe, before that we ran for months without issues.

We have the multi-character script running, would this cause errors like this?

I have the same issue with the cfg traders its usually when there are around 15 to 20+ players online its usually straight after a restart that the vehicles dont want to spawn they spawn unlocked and sometimes dont spawn at all untill the next restart. The server ran perfect before the single currency and cfg traders were added, then they worked for about a month with little issues now all of a sudden laggy traders and the server doesnt want to authenticate and keeps retrying especially when there is 25+ players it can also take as long as 30+ mins to get onto the server which is a major pain for my players and myself. i also have issues with base build items and vehicles not saving on restart, this is only a recent issue, within the past few weeks.

Its hard to figure out what is actually causing this issue, is it a addon causing it, not enough bandwidth (this is doubt) or is it just arma being arma. My RPT shows a few errors with the single currency but speaking to Zupa about it regarding the single currency he says its normal and shouldnt cause any issues towards the server, any other addons didnt cause any issues before. i have recently tweaked my basic.cfg and it seemed to resolve a few issues with desync and lag, but it was only temp fix that lasted a few days.

i only have 5k items in the object_data database this shouldnt cause issues.