Feedback on my experiences with the mod

Carl-R

I thought I'd share my thoughts on the Alpha so far.

I'w been watching the streams quite often lately to get the last updates on what has been happening with epoch so far, and 2 days ago i won a key :D
So about 10 minutes into playing i met B_Dubz somewhere close to the middle trader. He was kind enough to give me some gear to start out with Which was much needed as i met my first sapper about 5 minutes after he B_Dubz left me, i was almost killed by that thing. After that i found myself a first aid kit, before i wandered north to loot some towns, at this point i was carrying alot of stuff so i decided to log of as it was nighttime and alot of creepy stuff was going on.

I logged back on the next day and apparently i logged of almost right on top of a car. of course it was broken so i had to run back to the trader to buy myself a repair kit. on my way back to the car i met one of those drones, tried to shoot it down but failed miserably. so instead of fighting whatever got spawned by this thing i started running, and i just ran until i could not hear it anymore. I guess someone else engaged the drone because there were alot of gunfire after i left the area. So i fixed my car and went back to the trader, there i met B_Dubz again we made a little convoy and went around looting stuff for a couple of hours. we were gonna try finding a helicopter but with no luck.

The mod so far even though only a alpha is very fun,  except for the random couches and beds placed all over and the build limit being reached i found it very fun and quite glitch/bug free. i at least have not seen any major glitches.