Restocking Traders 1 Trader wont restock...

Crispy

Question

Hey everyone I am having an issue with one of my Traders. The heli Trader at NEAF will not restock I have a daily restock set up and it is working for all traders but my vehicle traders. I ran the sql code

CREATE EVENT updateStockDaily
    ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY
    COMMENT 'Updates out of stock vendors'
    DO
      UPDATE `traders_data` SET qty=10 WHERE qty=0 AND afile<>'trade_any_vehicle' AND afile<>'trade_any_boat';
CREATE EVENT removeDamagedVehicles
    ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY
    COMMENT 'Removes damaged vehicles'
    DO
      DELETE FROM `object_data` WHERE Damage = 1;

But it is only restocking item traders not vehicle traders. I am getting hounded to get the heli traders restocked does anyone know why it is restocking the item traders but not the vehicle traders?

4 answers to this question

The code that is stopping the vehicles traders from restocking is

AND afile<>'trade_any_vehicle' AND afile<>'trade_any_boat';

I HIGHLY urge you not to have vehicle vendors restock, unless you 1. have a low pop server or 2. have a super high powered server

The reasoning behind this is, you will go well beyond your dynamic vehicle cap, player vehicles will be everywhere locked and your server performance will decrease daily with the added vehicles being saved / loaded to the server.

This is where alot of the "custom" servers get a majority of their lag from.

Bah I wish I could answer yes I am a low pop server but im always half full or close to full. I have a ton of people asking me for helis cause the trader is out. I was just wanting to stock 3 to the trader.

Sadly, they will never stop asking. I tell the players on my server to search the map and they will 99.99% of the time find a dynamically spawned chopper.

They stopped asking about the traders after a week and love the challenge of having to search and earn their prized heli :)