World limit on building

Mellow

Over the past couple days we've been having issues building due to the world limit being reached on objects.

I don't know if you'd want to raise it at this stage, cleaning up some of the stuff that's just laying about every now and then ought to do it :)

Cheers,

Mellow.

the devs are aware of this I can assure you. They are stress testing everything so just be patient

Oh, I know.

Others may not be aware of the object world limit and might be confused as to why they are unable to build so I thought it prudent to start this thread since there wasn't one.

this really needs to be addressed really soon...  people are leaving the server getting bored cause they can not build due to the world limit reached.....some of the people in my group are going back to breaking point till the issue gets resolved cause theres nothing to do after you've stockpiled a bunch of gear...cant even go shoot other players cause nobody is on.....

I have told many of the newer players that the build limit has been met and building is on pause and they are fine with it. Most of the players I have met in the past 24 hours have left the server due to no vehicles around. Recently a couple of us found a merchant with 30+ vehicles on it and killed him. I hope this will repopulate the world with those vehicles. It seems as though someone was using this merchant as a safe storage which in turn was limiting the vehicles so getting around on the map was a hindrance to new players, some players leaving due to this.

A few of us have banded together to help get fresh whitelisted players gear and vehicles to help them start out, so that they may also test the game and help move along the alpha testing process.

Shadow Walker

a.k.a Nasir

Currently the goal is to make sure we can handle a good player count first.

We need to encourage base raiding and destruction (if you destroy a wall you should be able to build another).

A way to dis-admissible an object and take its parts with you will be added provided it is not protected by a Frequency Jammer aka (2035 plot pole).

Also decay and maintenance will be added to to the base objects and trying to find a good balance.

I have told many of the newer players that the build limit has been met and building is on pause and they are fine with it. Most of the players I have met in the past 24 hours have left the server due to no vehicles around. Recently a couple of us found a merchant with 30+ vehicles on it and killed him. I hope this will repopulate the world with those vehicles. It seems as though someone was using this merchant as a safe storage which in turn was limiting the vehicles so getting around on the map was a hindrance to new players, some players leaving due to this.

A few of us have banded together to help get fresh whitelisted players gear and vehicles to help them start out, so that they may also test the game and help move along the alpha testing process.

Shadow Walker

a.k.a Nasir

Cannot find vehicles then kills the only guy with 30+ vehicles for sale... lol you should have purchased one.

Any vehicles on a trader does not take a slot until it is purchased. Sold or destroyed vehicles free up slots to spawn more on server restart.

Cannot find vehicles then kills the only guy with 30+ vehicles for sale... lol you should have purchased one.

Any vehicles on a trader does not take a slot until it is purchased. Sold or destroyed vehicles free up slots to spawn more on server restart.

During this time when finding the merchant I was under the impression that killing the merchant could possibly reset him and that the vehicles stashed within the merchant was taking up server vehicle slots. If not so be it , lol someone lost a lot of stored vehicles. 

I have scoured the map in the past couple days for cars and such for newer players to give away and have found 2 helis and 3-4 vehicles. Not saying they are extremely hard to find, the first day on foot I found 2-3 trucks with a group of us looting. 

Im not having any issues personally, but I have seen other players starting out having trouble finding them. 

Shadow Walker

a.k.a Nasir