Lingor Hero is useless

Eegore

Just replace the location/direction of the hero in the mission.sqf file inside your mission files:

I've highlighted what I believe is the hero trader:

https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/Server%20Files/MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_7.Lingor/mission.sqf#L2591-L2599

The second argument to the createUnit function is the position, then a couple lines down is the setDir function which sets the direction the trader is facing. If you have access to your servers database, simple go stand where you want the trader to be, logout, extract the position from your character in the database and update the above values accordingly.

The key phrase is "IF you have access" and I don't. 

Thanks for the information but the point is that every server has to do this instead of Epoch development just providing a useable location to begin with. 

What I mean to ask is if the Epoch team could possibly move the Hero Vendor on Lingor off the island with no bridges and to a location where people can use the vehicles bought from it.

What I mean to ask is if the Epoch team could possibly move the Hero Vendor on Lingor off the island with no bridges and to a location where people can use the vehicles bought from it.

Certainly sounds like an issue, I don't have Lingor island installed - however if you would like to load it up in the editor and find a good position for the trader (simply place your player in a suitable position, and save the mission file, then upload it here). I would be happy to submit a pull request via Github, so the developers can simply merge the changes in.

It should be a no-brainer if vehicles cannot be driven off the island.