Maintaining all objects

BetterDeadThanZed

Question

A while back, I found a post someplace that explained how to make it so all Epoch buildables are maintained when using your plot pole to maintain your base. This included both the modular items and crafted items but now I can't seem to find that post. Can someone tell me which file is changed to allow the maintenance of sandbags, hedgehogs, sheds, etc via the plot pole?

7 answers to this question

Placing them in the maintained classes array in the variables.sqf should do the job.

I probably should explain. I already have it set up to maintain the crafted items, but I don't remember how I did it, so I have to find the file that I made the change to. I use a custom variables.sqf and I don't have any lines for the maintained classes in it (I use a second variables.sqf that only has changes in it). I want to try to find this out so I can be sure that when 1.0.5.2 is released, everything is maintained.

I don't understand why crafted items aren't maintained by default.

This is mine :D

DZE_maintainClasses = ["ModularItems","DZE_Housebase","LightPole_DZ","BuiltItems","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Fence_corrugated_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","StickFence_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ","ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","Scaffolding_DZ","FireBarrel_DZ"];