Infistar grey screen

robbiedarza

Question

Tried to install infistar on a fresh namalsk overpoch 1.0.5.1/125548 server and get a grey screen just as i get into game. I only bought it today so im guessing its up to date!

Been searching google all day, cant really find a solution and was wondering if anyone had any ideas, I know we're not supposed to talk too much about it on here, I have emailed infistar, just waiting to hear back.

Anyone else had this error?

Cheers

Robbie

I dont know what @ACE is sorry, wherabouts is that please? Is it something client or server side?

Everyone gets the same thing when they try to join. I just got a reply from infistar saying he removed the the part that kicked me in the latest update but its still happening!!

If anyone fancies trying to get in game the ip is   62.210.122.78:2320    and I use    -mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Namalsk   in launch parameters

Many thanks

Robbie

I dont know what @ACE is sorry, wherabouts is that please? Is it something client or server side?

Everyone gets the same thing when they try to join. I just got a reply from infistar saying he removed the the part that kicked me in the latest update but its still happening!!

If anyone fancies trying to get in game the ip is   62.210.122.78:2320    and I use    -mod=@DayZOverwatch;@DayZ_Namalsk   in launch parameters

Many thanks

Robbie

I too run an overpoch namalsk server, try joining mine to see what happens

Greetings, I know this is probably a longshot but i'm searching everything trying to get this to work!!!

I noticed in my database that there were two users with the same name, I wondered if this could cause some problem with infistar.

Also, the other day all the database entries for my 3 extra traders got deleted and I had to redo them all!!

I'm not really bothered about the traders really, just wondering if this could cause a problem with infistar not working

Screenshot below

http://i.imgur.com/4tMzdfe.png

Many thanks

Robbie

Greetings, I know this is probably a longshot but i'm searching everything trying to get this to work!!!

I noticed in my database that there were two users with the same name, I wondered if this could cause some problem with infistar.

Also, the other day all the database entries for my 3 extra traders got deleted and I had to redo them all!!

I'm not really bothered about the traders really, just wondering if this could cause a problem with infistar not working

Screenshot below

http://i.imgur.com/4tMzdfe.png

Many thanks

Robbie

No - what you are looking at are actual DB login accounts for all the databases in your DB server.