Planes are no longer respawning (overwatch)?

DangerRuss

Question

5 answers to this question

Howso?

Well I haven't seen/heard anyone else complaining about this.  Also, Vilayer completely revamped their control panel and didn't give any explanation to how they changed it. Originally, I used a task scheduler, and scheduled vehicles to spawn once every restart (if they were destroyed). Now it seems they gutted the task scheduler to bare bones and you cannot use it to spawn vehicles. Instead, they have a vehicle/object manager that you are supposed to use. The problem is, when I go to use it, it tries to use the object_DATA table, which is an epoch table, not an overwatch table. My database uses the old instance_vehicle, instance_deployable, etc. Ive had a ticket in with Vilayer about this since the 29th and still no reply.

Oddly enough , the old task I had scheduled still says it runs and completes but the vehicles on my server arent really respawning. Every once in awhile some vehicles will respawn but they dont seem to respawn where they should.. Planes are respawning in the middle of the woods and the like.  So not sure exactly what is going on, if it's all a vilayer thing or if something is wrong with the 125548 version?  Their tool definitely doesn't work for my database, but Im not sure if my scheduled task is actually still functioning or not.