Adding New Trader NPC

ssoylu1996

Question

4 answers to this question

mission.sqm Located in your server pbo / Missions folder / then map your using:  DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus inside this folder

_unit_0 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createAgent ["FR_Marksman", [4060.7593, 11657.673, 0.033670723], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _unit_0 = _this;
  _this setDir -93.660431;
  _this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage false; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0; this disableAI 'ANIM';";
  _this setUnitAbility 0.60000002;
  _this allowDammage false; _this disableAI 'FSM'; _this disableAI 'MOVE'; _this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; _this disableAI 'TARGET'; _this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; _this forceSpeed 0;_this enableSimulation false;
};

Then go to your Mission pbo or Folder And Edit Server_Traders.sqf To add trader menus to the trader you just added Like

// Extra Trader
menu_US_Delta_Force_Undercover_Takistani06_EP1 = [
    [["Vehicles",693],["Extra Stuff",694],["Helicopter Medic",696],["Helicopter Civilian",698],["Attack Helis",699],["Currency",803]],
    [],
    "neutral"
];

These Numbers 693,694,696,698,699,803 in the code is how you add items to that menu in your Traders_data.sql you can change these numbers to suit your server just dont use the same number twice

your Traders_data.sql is a table in your database i use phpmyAdmin To access database

Looked at this?

No I did not, But thanks for the link I will look at it

mission.sqm Located in your server pbo / Missions folder / then map your using:  DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus inside this folder

_unit_0 = objNull;

if (true) then

{

_this = createAgent ["FR_Marksman", [4060.7593, 11657.673, 0.033670723], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

_unit_0 = _this;

_this setDir -93.660431;

_this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage false; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0; this disableAI 'ANIM';";

_this setUnitAbility 0.60000002;

_this allowDammage false; _this disableAI 'FSM'; _this disableAI 'MOVE'; _this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; _this disableAI 'TARGET'; _this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; _this forceSpeed 0;_this enableSimulation false;

};

Then go to your Mission pbo or Folder And Edit Server_Traders.sqf To add trader menus to the trader you just added Like

// Extra Trader

menu_US_Delta_Force_Undercover_Takistani06_EP1 = [

[["Vehicles",693],["Extra Stuff",694],["Helicopter Medic",696],["Helicopter Civilian",698],["Attack Helis",699],["Currency",803]],

[],

"neutral"

];

These Numbers 693,694,696,698,699,803 in the code is how you add items to that menu in your Traders_data.sql you can change these numbers to suit your server just dont use the same number twice

your Traders_data.sql is a table in your database i use phpmyAdmin To access database

Thanks. I think I now know what to do.

I will read through it :)

The main reason I asked this was because I wanted to find out a location of a trader I found in my server_traders.sqf.

// Friendly Vehicles 2 Trader 156
menu_UN_CDF_Soldier_Pilot_EP1 = [
	[["J_Bikes and ATV",536],
	["Buses and Vans",592],
	["Cargo Trucks",570],
	["Fuel Trucks",595],
	["Military Unarmed",599],
	["Trucks Unarmed",535],
	["Used Cars",600],
	["Utility Vehicles",568]],
	[],
	"friendly"
];

Is a trader that does not seem to exist on my map. I don't know why it is on the list, But I will remove it. It should be on instance 17 not 11 according to my database.

When I look through my mission file it says the ids of the NPC's being spawned around the map and the ID 156 does not seem to exist so I think it should be fine.

Thanks for all help!