Couple things I am looking for.

Agreener

Question

Wondering if anyone can lead me to or has a script for the follow items for my Epoch Server

Change default inventory system to something cooler or even the updated dayz mod 1.8 version.

I cool Debug monitor - I have seen some in the past with the picture of the gun your using? I can't seem to find any help with those.

a good spawn location selector

Thats it for now. Thanks for help!!!

3 answers to this question

Change default inventory system to something cooler or even the updated dayz mod 1.8 version.

Changing UI is HARD. You could try to port over the DayZ 1.8 Inventory UI, but good luck. I don't think you can do this without making a custom addon.

I cool Debug monitor - I have seen some in the past with the picture of the gun your using? I can't seem to find any help with those.

Sounds like the one you are looking for is the built-in infiSTAR one.

a good spawn location selector

You can get the Chernarus DayZ spawn selector working, if you have Chernarus, or you can look at Player2's spawn selector.

Thanks for the info, infinstar is the one I maxed things off but I'm to cheap. Already spend to much on the server. Ill just use the ones I see all over the forum.

I was hoping ui thing would t be hard lol I'm burnt out by creating overpoch trader tables... What a pain. I don't know how you scripters do it lol.

Thanks ill take a look at the spawn selectors you suggested.

Again thanks for the info m8s.