Stop Vehicles from Blowing up / Disappearing

luckydo

Question

15 answers to this question

vehicles spawned by Infi's AH do not blow up. If you're using another tool to spawn them, open up whatever script you're using and add a variable then add an exception for that variable in your server_functions.sqf. This is explained on loads of scripts, like this one : http://opendayz.net/threads/release-scroll-menu-pick-your-spawn-point-and-loadout.13143/

vehicles spawned by Infi's AH do not blow up. If you're using another tool to spawn them, open up whatever script you're using and add a variable then add an exception for that variable in your server_functions.sqf. This is explained on loads of scripts, like this one : http://opendayz.net/threads/release-scroll-menu-pick-your-spawn-point-and-loadout.13143/

Yeah OP! Why didn't you read through the tutorials of tons of unrelated scripts until you answered your question?! (If you didn't read this with a sarcastic undertone, then you did it wrong. :P)

Still <3 you Matt

Yeah OP! Why didn't you read through the tutorials of tons of unrelated scripts until you answered your question?! (If you didn't read this with a sarcastic undertone, then you did it wrong. :P)

Still <3 you Matt

<3 you too Fred.

Actually I don't get what you mean here really.  Look I just need the easiest way with the least security risks to make it so I can use all guns, all ammo, all vehicles.  I'd like to understand what you guys think is best practice to do this I just don't understand the method you are proposing, need more step by step instructional info if you wouldn't mind. 

Actually I don't get what you mean here really.  Look I just need the easiest way with the least security risks to make it so I can use all guns, all ammo, all vehicles.  I'd like to understand what you guys think is best practice to do this I just don't understand the method you are proposing, need more step by step instructional info if you wouldn't mind. 

That post gives exact step by step instructional info. Go to the steps where it mentions making a hacker fix or something a long those lines, and read where it says in server_functions blah blah for epoch make this change blah, then to whatever you are spawning just do _thingyouarespawning setVariable ["Mission",1,true];

Did you do steps 16 and 17 of the readme? Those are meant to stop this. I don't know if that works on this type of combination mod, but I believe it should.

Thank you Nox, that did largely resolve the issue as long as spawn it with a key instead of temp.