Caribou frontier Epoch

insertcoins

Question

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to set up a Caribou Epoch server for shits and giggles, cause I like the map and the server is dead anyway.

I've downloaded  the map from armaholic both server and clientside.

My launchparameter on the server: @CaribouFrontier;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;

Using the right mission file etc. All stock and nothing changed.

My problems are as followed.

1: I get this error when joining: "ErrorMessage: Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\functions\init.sqf" in a popup that closes down my game

2. The server shows Caribou 0.2 in dayz commander

Any idea where I'm going wrong here?

server rtp: http://pastebin.com/my83MVm1

Local rtp: http://pastebin.com/sDTVeiib

Any help would be appreciated

server IP: 94.23.200.92:2352
pass: test

16 answers to this question

Which patch you running? I see your on 112555

Do you have A2:Combined Ops or do you use A2+ A2OA to achieve combined ops?

I did run into some errors like you have above with the game not detecting the expansions properly running the latest Steam patch. (I run A2 + A2OA in seperate folders, symlinked)

Load up A2OA vanilla, click on Expansions and make sure you have the correct expansions loaded, unload anything that doesn't need to be there.

If you use a similar install method to me, you could also try adding this to your launch params for A2OA:

"-mod=c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ARMA 2;EXPANSION;ca"

(Oviously depends where you have A2 installed)

haha I joined before you switched it back to overpoch ;p

I got stuck on Wait for Host..

I noticed in your client RPT you had:

mod=@DayZ_Namalsk;@DayzOverwatch;  -mod=@CaribouFrontier;@DayZ_Epoch;

Bit OTT on the mod loading? ;) :D

it worked one restart, but probably a fluke cause now it won't start the map anymore (i.e. get the same error)

Problem is that it does not seem to load Epoch. It does not show the epoch loading screen.

Mind sending me the .bat to start ur server ill have a look into that also send me your .RPT file

RTP can be found in the first post. I'm getting the error right after

12:09:24 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"

No bat file, just init commandline (vert hosting)

-mod=Expansion;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@CaribouFrontier;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server; -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\SebastiaanB\1012\Bliss\config.cfg -ip=94.23.200.92 -port=2352 -profiles=Bliss -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\SebastiaanB\1012\Bliss\basic.cfg -nopatchcheck -nopause -name=Bliss 

RTP can be found in the first post. I'm getting the error right after

12:09:24 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"

No bat file, just init commandline (vert hosting)

-mod=Expansion;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@CaribouFrontier;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server; -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\SebastiaanB\1012\Bliss\config.cfg -ip=94.23.200.92 -port=2352 -profiles=Bliss -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\SebastiaanB\1012\Bliss\basic.cfg -nopatchcheck -nopause -name=Bliss 

Hmm im not sure with these kind of .bat codes i only use dedicated servers sorry :/ maybe someone else can have a look or you could send a ticket to your host providers 

Hmm im not sure with these kind of .bat codes i only use dedicated servers sorry :/ maybe someone else can have a look or you could send a ticket to your host providers 

Wait try putting it like this -mod=@CaribouFrontier;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server; maybe that will work

so have it like this:

-mod=Expansion;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion; -mod=@CaribouFrontier;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;

?

You Could try it like that, also do you need these things at the start of the .bat code -mod=Expansion;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion ? or can u add them somewhere else in the code