How much damage can block walls take???

MrMcNasty

So, me and my small crew are in somewhat of a war with the biggest, richest, most powerful crew on the server. They have let their egos get out of control, but that's not the topic of this post.

The topic of this post is however... What will destroy a block wall? because satchel charges sure wont.

I spent 2 briefcases getting 5 satchels and all I have to show for it is a flattened tent and blown up SOV.

I placed 3 satchels in a close vicinity on one structure and it apparently didn't scratch it.

You can see for yourself here:

http://youtu.be/Fezrkb6YCRI

What might need more looking into is how they got so much building supplies so fast, I had raided their base before back when it was wood and that stuff went down pretty easy as expected, then 1 day later they had all this concrete up.

EDIT: Fixed Youtube link, had wrong video lol

This is why they are tougher, thanks god !

Squirrels raid your stuff for nuts, ok, but when they try and poo all over your hard work nada, love it. 

Maybe you guys can take it up to full on  and crash a c-130 into it  ?

Well, when the nuts are hidden behind locked doors and walls, you gotta blast them down.

But, the people that built this base are elitists and jerks to anyone not in their crew, so destroying their hard work is fine by me.

What CAN destroy a concrete wall. TONS of M203, the ones on mounted vehicles work. Also RPGs or any rocket launcher if your server supports it, SPG9 on vehicles if your server supports it, arty can do it too.

You need WAY more satchels to take down one of those walls. It seems to have similar health to a large non-enterable cafe type building in elektro, which take 5-10 satchels to flatten depending on where you place them.

My first reaction; the Satchels weren't place for maximum impact...however, that wall should've gone down.  Thank you for the video, it's served as a great feedback tool; we'll be making amendments to further balance these items.

What would be the best placement location for max damage?