Auto Restart?

Winter189

Question

10 answers to this question

You need BEC for automated messages, and have the scheduler.xml scripted to run a batch file to kill the A2 process.

http://ibattle.org/  <-- Get BEC here.

FYI I install BEC in the same directory as the server e.g. C:\DayzServer\BEC\

There's a few threads on here about BEC Scheduler.xml's and batch files, do a quick search for more information on those.

There's also a lot of information on opendayz.net regarding BEC too.

Of course I can do some of the work for you ;)

Here's an old Scheduler.xml of mine that I used to call a shutdown/restart batch file every 4 Hours:

http://pastebin.com/iCFVWQUu

(You will need to edit the file paths to your server directory)

(The times are specific to the time on the box)

Here's my old ServerRestart.bat which is called from the above Scheduler.xml:

http://pastebin.com/pbKRHqT1

This file needs placed in your A2Server root directory, and again you will have to edit the file paths within it.

If BEC fails to start with this batch you might need to add -dsc to the end of the call like this:

start "" "bec.exe" -f Config.cfg -dsc

Hope these help you out a bit :)

Hardened - What does it mean when it says " Not enough storage to process this command" mean

Hardened is his forum rank. See if this fixes your issue

1. Click on Start > Run > regedit & press Enter

2. Find this key nameHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters

3. Locate IRPStackSize

4. If this value does not exist Right Click on Parameters key and Click on New > Dword Value and type in IRPStackSize under the name.

5. The name of the value must be exactly (combination of uppercase and lowercase letters) the same as what I have above.

6. Right Click on the IRPStackSize and click on Modify

7. Select Decimal enter a value higher than 15(Maximum Value is 50 decimal) and Click Ok

8. You can close the registry editor and restart your computer.

Flosstradamus

not sure if you have ever had this issue with steam. However when i start to download a game with steamcmd or perhaps steam it seems like it changes my network settings or something or perhaps shuts down the machine when its started. Now sure what the hell thats all about?

I don't think i've ever had that issue. Is it possible you can go into greater detail of what is happening.

The "Not enough storage to process this command" your getting, there are a few MS KB articles about it, without knowing the EventID from the windows log then I can't really point you in the right direction, or help you look into it further..

There are various reasons for getting this error, IRPStacksize being one of them...