DZAI causing server.exe faults

Lanmanfm

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi, Buttface here. Make sure you are using at least version 1.5.2.2 which removed a bunch of skin classnames that were causing server crashes. If you're already running 1.5.2.2 and experiencing crashes set DZAI_modName = "default" in your dzai_variables.sqf (this will disable DZAI's Epoch-related features) and notify me in some way so I know there are still problematic classnames to remove.

OK, I ended up putting the old lite version in and it is working perfectly, just no helo patrols.

this is the one I have

1.5.2 Update:

- [FIXED] Fixed active unit amount counting.
- [NEW] Added support for DayZ Trinity Island.
- [NEW] Added DZAI_static_spawn function for easily creating static AI spawn areas. Currently in testing and used for Trinity Island spawns.

The latest version on Github is currently 1.5.2.2. Users have reported that the server crashes have stopped in this version so far. These are the updates that have been released after 1.5.2:

1.5.2.1 Minor Update:

• [FIXED] When preparing to spawn dynamic AI, DZAI will now have a slight tolerance of overlapping trigger areas before considering the trigger as too close and cancelling the spawn altogether.

1.5.2.2 Update (for Epoch):

• [FIXED] Removed skin classnames that were responsible for causing server crashes. Thanks to iroker of the OpenDayZ forums.