Modular Building System Alignment

Achmed

Would it be possible to get the Modular Building System to "snap" together?

Currently its hard to get walls in a straight line etc so would be great if you could get the wall to snap in a straight line/height if you held a key down so as to not interfere with free build. If your at a 90 deg angel to a piece it snaps together at 90 deg.

Also would it be possible to make walls/floor standard sizes? Currently there is no uniformed size so it makes it hard to match things up.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also love if there were snapping on and instead of just 180° flipping i would want 45° so you could be a bit more accurate. Also, is it possible to flip them vertically aswell as horizontally? i would love to build a slope for a car to get up to a second story garage.

If i recall correctly there was a famous mod for fallout3 called feng shui which allowed you to move items independantly of your player camera. the item was moved up down left right foward and back by the numpad with a button to toggle rotation as well. perhaps adding a similar precice placement system unbound from the character would make this much easier