Teleport out of cars still present?

SantaKlau

Question

Hi,

in my Epoch Server, i have the still the teleport out of vehicle problem, but only on the mainline, on the beach. I thought it would be fixxed in the 1.0.2.1? I have also the fix installed in the init.sqf. But the player, still teleported out of their vehicles. Same if they are on foot.

6 answers to this question

In the init.sqf within the mission file, edit/add this line with the following values

DZE_teleport = [1000,2000,500,2000,2000];

This will be underneath all the lines that set zombie numbers etc and these values should be enough to stop the anti teleport kicking in for fast air vehicles, but low enough to stop any teleporting.

Ahh ok thx. Ur part has different values, against the hint in the Changelogs. Maybe it will work now.

EDIT:

It doesnt work, the players on my Server, were teleported out of the sea now. Dont know why there is so big failure with this. Doenst change anything from my Scripts in the last time, that has anything to do with moving players. Its very annoying.

Hey

the Problem, that people still teleported out of their vehicle isnt solved yet, if anyone can help me out, it would be great. Ive tested the solution u have posted on the changelogs for 1.0.2.1 and the help from MGT, but it didnt work. To be teleported all the time is really annoying.

The distance in that file wont matter as much, if the player himself is dysnced (not server wide dysnc) as his last known position will remain static, and not update in the code. Thus when he resyncs, or has moved too far past the limit listed, he will be reverted back to his last known position.