Plot Owner Issues

ftwbren

Question

Hi, guys hopefully this is my last thread begging for help. Sorry if it seems like I'm flooding this place with help requests but I'm a bit new to the whole idea of running DayZ servers (~3 weeks), I posted this on the "Plot pole for life" thread but I realized I might get this fixed faster if I post it here aswell.

Whenever I load in my server (using this script/mod) I load in with a black screen. Any advice?

arma2oaserver.RPT

All help is appreciated, I really am trying hard to fix it but left with no other options but to ask for help here.  :(

What happens is when I am loading in to my character's screen (after Menu loading), I immediately have a black screen and am stuck with it.

And if you need to see any files in the MPMissions folder I can pm a pastebin.

See lines 258ish and 820ish, I believe that's where the problem currently sits with the changeowner.

Also, I have never experienced updating my DayZ Epoch server so is there any procedure besides replacing the @DayZ_Epoch folder with the new one that I have missed? Because that's all I believe I have to do.

Edit: This has been fixed, I replaced the server_playerLogin.sqf file -- I apologize for this being sort of "spam", I'm happy at least I'm solving these things myself now :)

3 answers to this question

You should download the latest Epoch version (@DayZ_Epoch)

Then you should also replace the server.pbo with the new 1.0.5.1 one, because i believe they have made changes to that. (@DayZ_Epoch_Server)

Then update to the latest 112555 beta version. 

You seem to have an error here: 

19:26:13   Error position: <) publicVariableClient "dayzPlayerLogin">
19:26:13   Error Missing ;
19:26:13 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerLogin.sqf, line 160
19:26:13 Error in expression <er_changePlotsOwner;
};

Which is located in the server .pbo\compiles folder, Update that and see whether it fixes your problem.

Somehow they still load, I transferred them all from my server_fuctions.sqf to my MPMissions' init.sqf and called them there instead. I still get the error but the buildings spawn in which is somewhat strange.. Fixing my parameters now, appreciate it.