Epoch 1.0.5 infiSTAR

clemontine36

Question

thats interesting.
what kind of scripts do you use with it. could other scripts like dzai/selfbloodbag be causing s.th. like this?

is there s.th. you guys go different about then told in the infistar instructions?
what is to be take care of, updating infistar?
we got a root, so i got direct access and have to change everything myself.

so i do change all the new files given with the update, check the directories, pack the pbo's and start the server.
then i get kicked logging in.
i role back the ah/ahconfig to the latest working. and everything works again.

I take it back, switched to CFG traders and its not working anymore. Had to disable dialog check for now. For some reason gear menu got affected, too.

It broke when I added infistar safe zones + cfg traders, so yeah... no idea what's causing it

Edited by raymix

the last update made everything worse.

is there anyone who made it work, or does someone know whats causing the issues?

Could you be more specific about the problem?

For me, it seems that many players (most in fact) has their clients crashing like crazy. Especially when entering inventories/gears or when dying in a vehicle (or someone else dies in your vehicle) making lots of combat logs and causing a bit of server drama, lol. I can't put my finger around this, updating beta did not help, so I come here to ask if anyone else is having this with latest AH? If not, it could be some other script I am running. 

infistar bans or kicks every player right on login, one would get a glimps of the whereabouts and then a white/grey-screen.

the .rpt file says its cause of a cheatengine found. if the cheatengine check is off its working, but not anymore with the latest update.

i tried it with and without scripts, same issue.