Upgrading cinder walls/garage doors

Tokai

Hi Guys,

New to the forum here and only just had Epoch for a few weeks after vanilla/Origins for a bit...

Loving it so far and had a blast messing about with the mods but i'm not sure if i have broken something as I can't seem to get the option to upgrade my 1/2 cinder walls or garage door (cinder) I have a plot pole out and work bench, also have the required items in my invent (as per the wiki) but i get no option to upgrade?

Am i being daft or have i messed something with my other scripts? (BlurAH, Self BB, R3F Lift and Tow, Tame on, Sarge AI, Modded vendor items and vehicles)

Any help or advice would be great :)

Thanks

Tokai

I got a new version of 1.0.2.1 and then added in the new scripts and trader data, something must have messed up... looks like i'll start again and add 1 at a time

Quick quetion though, how should it upgrade? do you get an action on the scroll wheel? or when selecting the items in your main invent?

Ok worked backwards and the Krixes (sp?) self BB through fn_selfactions was causing the issue, removed that and all is fine :)

Also now removed the Airlift and Tow as the tow truck is in and auto refuel now generators work correctly :) happy days just a shame we can't self bloodbag, anyone got this working?

Thanks for the replies too guys

Tokai

• 4 weeks later...