Loot Feedback 1.0.2.1

Firefly

A couple of things that in my opinion could do with an adjustment:

• Fuel Pump drop is set high, they are very common now
  • Tents are set very high, one quick run through Stary and I had 7 tents
  • Mountain dew, red bull, soda drops are fairly high now considering the potential sell cost. With them selling more than a M4 seems a little off

I also noticed industrial loot in the large aircraft hangars which is great, but I didn't notice if the smaller hangars have military loot. Ply and lumber packs are a welcome addition and look good too. Great seeing the new item models differentiating between tool belt items. 

As above a suggestion to remove military type loot from residential buildings, DMR mags in particular seem to be common. 

:D Don't worry we are stock piling the red bull!

Thanks for the reply, one quick other thing I forgot to mention. The mass graves are excellent but I noticed a few of them spawned very close to the shore line which made it quite easy to access high grade weapons straight off the beach. I am not sure how they are implemented like the standard heli crash system but it might be an idea to move them a little inland. 

At the moment we have the graves, standard heli and Osprey animated crashes giving a wide spectrum of random loot without the need to add more lootable military buildings. So it works out very well. 

Where I play, I'm seeing a survival ACU or an Alice pack in every room of each of the NWAF barracks, some out in the corridor too.

And in their custom-added 4 barracks, the amount of guns have shot right up (pun intended) since 1.0.2. They've had those barracks in since 1.0.0.1 and had one gun if you were lucky, they've never touched loot tables either. Literally 4-7 guns every barrack now. But I guess it's down to them to try and sort in the meantime.

Agree with the first post about fuel pumps, the special drinks and tents too.